So, I had two Facebook pages for my company. One was a regular page and one was a places page. It was causing some confusion so I set out ot merge the two pages and it worked! Now here are the instruction on how you can Merge Facebook pages:
Please note that in order to do this you:
- Must be an admin of both pages
- The 2 pages are for the same thing
- The pages are named the same thing ( or are very similiar)
- If your pages have physical locations, the address is the same.
The following will be combined:
- People who like your page
The following will be deleted from the page you merge:
The page you want to keep will remain the same except that:
- The page likes from the merged page will be added to this one
- Ratings from other page will be brought to this one
- Check-ins from the other page will be brought to this one
What to keep in mind:
- The page you are merging ( the one you dont want to keep) will be removed form facebook.
- You won’t be able to un-merge.
Step 1: Visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/merge/
Step 2: Choose the pages you which to Merge
Step 3: Confirm Merged Pages. Make sure you read the terms before you click confirm!
Step 4: Click “OK”
That’s it! Your pages are merged!