Turning Your Knowledge Into Profits With the Amazon Kindle!
Happy New Year!
We are so excited for 2012, and really looking forward to doing some exciting new things with what we’ve learned in 2011! I love looking at numbers and the number that we are going to talk about in this post is 4 million!
Did you know that Amazon Sold 4 million Kindles this holiday season! 4 million! They said that they sold 1 million Kindles a week in December of 2011. It was the best selling product on Amazon, but not just Amazon.com, it was also the best seller on Amazon in the U.K., Denmark,Spain and Italy!
With record Kindle sales, it’s important to jump on learning how to cash in on the Kindle now. Don’t wait another day..
Here are some great articles for you to read on the Kindle craze:
Here are some Do’s and Don’t when it comes to Kindle Publishing
- Think about Keywords first (are people looking for this)
- Create a keyword rich title and table of contents
- Use PLR as inspiration for you e-book, don’t publish PLR as is.
- Be open to outsourcing the writing of your book (guru.com, elance.com)
- Hire an editor and proofreader (fiverr.com, guru.com, elance.com, odesk.com)
- Get a great ebook cover (fiverr.com, 99designs.com, elance.com, odesk.com)
- Use PLR without massively re-writing it.
- Start writing before researching (will people buy it!)
- Don’t look at this as a ‘get rich quick deal’ , if you are going to put books on the kindle, put up quality and invest the time and resources to make a great product that you are proud of.
Learn more: One of the best online classes we’ve held was Ty Cohen’s webinar on the how to profit with the Amazon Kindle.
If you missed our class on the Kindle, you can watch the replay here: http://30dayprofits.com/replay/alicia-lorette-lyttle
and make 2012 rock with your Kindle ebooks!